Friday, November 20, 2009

Thoughts, Week 12

There's not too much to say about our Capstone proposal. There's only one new section (Executive Summary), and there's no new content involved. It's just a re-hashing of everything in our proposal so far, or at least the important stuff. We had to give a summary of the problem and solution, include some information about our resources and budget, talk about the dates on the Timeline for the most important things, and I added a bit about the Methodology (what I'm actually doing to complete this project).

Other than that, we've just been working on our Capstones. I think we'll have the rest of the semester to work on them, too. There's going to be a final presentation in early December where we talk about what we've done so far and why we should be allowed to go forward with our project. There was also the Proposal Defense earlier. Even in the Capstone class there's a lot of stuff to do other than Capstone. Heh, I guess that's why we need a portfolio system at CSUMB.

As for my project, I'd say it's going along well. I'm learning about Moodle, and about how to implement all of the things I'm going to need to implement. I hope to have access to the iLearn testing environment soon. Not much to say. Planning is on track.

No comments: