Friday, October 2, 2009

Thoughts, Week 5

This week was easier than past weeks in some ways, and harder in others. This week I will be presenting my proposed Capstone to the programming teachers. There was no work to do on our Capstone Proposal paper, but I used the time to prepare for the presentation.

It seems a bit unbalanced for the people that presented last week - they had last week's work to do on top of preparing to present.

I think my presentation is strong. I've got all the parts I should have, and a few others just in case. I've got a slide I plan to skip over unless it's asked about. It never hurts to be prepared, right? I've gone through the presentation a few times. I always don't do well when rehearsing, but when I'm presenting I pull it off decently well, I think.

I don't have many pictures in my presentation. I guess I should add a few, but I'm not sure what would be good. A picture of iLearn? Everybody that's going to be there knows what iLearn looks like. Ah well. I've got the information, and that should be good enough.

No comments: